Arkansas Child Support Enforcement

The Arkansas Office of  Child Support Enforcement (“OCSE”) is established to help parents with any issues with child support payments.

If you have any difficulties or the other parent owed payments and you would like to enforce the payments, you should contact the OCSE with request to help resolve the problem.


To do it you should:

  1. fill in the form

2. and send it to the office

OCSE can take the following actions to satisfy your complaint:

  • income withholding,
  • working with other states to enforce orders;
  • obtaining court assistance.