Iowa Child Support Enforcement

With the help of the child support recovery unit in Iowa, you can make your case be heard. It helps parents who are not receiving support from the other parent, for child support, to start receiving it. When you find yourself in a situation where, you were receiving that payment but the parent paying it has refused to continue making those regular payments, then you can file for a complaint.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

It requires that you apply first for the child support services before you can make that request to enforce a child support order. If your claims are legitimate, then the agency will help you to get child support from the paying parent. The steps in doing this include:

Step 1: Access and download the form.

Step 2: Read the instructions as the opening statement and understand what you are required to do.

Step 3: Fill in the tables with the required details that follow from page 3 to 5.

Step 4: Read the statement that follows after this and sign it.

Step 5: Go here and find your local office address and send the filled form there.