Kentucky Child Support Enforcement

Through the cabinet for health and family services in Kentucky, children can get the support they need from the actions of their guardians and custodial parents. If you have a paying parent who has decided not to continue paying for child support as request by the slaw, then you have the right to file for a request to enforce an order for the said parent to resume paying for support.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

Penalties can be involved once the case is evaluated by the child support officials when you file a complaint. To take the next step towards filing a complaint, use the steps below:

Step 1: Access and download the application form.

Step 2: Fill in the form with details of the children, parents, court orders and medical insurance of the child.

Step 3: Sign it at the bottom.

Step 4: Find your local office here and send to that address.