Louisiana Child Support Enforcement

Through the department of children and family services parents can enforce child support orders and have the noncustodial parents pay or child support. However, in the case where such a law is violated by the paying parent where he or she fails to pay for support, then you can report this by applying for child support services and stating you case.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

It requires detailed information about your situation including a payment history and when the parent stopped paying or support. All these should be included in your application to help investigate and evaluate the complaint. To get started, follow the steps below:

Step 1: Access and download the application form.

Step 2: Fill in the sections up to section D.

Step 3: Sign at the bottom.

Step 4: Find the address to your nearest local office and send it.