Tennessee Child Support Enforcement

There is a chance that the parent who is supposed to pay for child support is no longer interested or want to live up to that responsibility. Luckily, you can sort legal action on him by filing a complaint or a request for the failure of the other party to pay for child support. Through the department of human services, you can enforce such an order and have our way in the end.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

Filing a request of such magnitude you have to be able to prove that you are not receiving payments as you should be. This will help the department to check into the matter and take the necessary action. The steps include:

Step 1: Access and download the form.

Step 2: Fill in the form with the details of the custodial parent, noncustodial parent, children, court order details and details of the child’s medical insurance. Follow the instructions given while doing this.

Step 3: Sign it at the bottom.

Send it to your local child support office. Find it here