Wyoming Child Support Enforcement

Through the department of family services in Wyoming, parents can file a complaint regarding to the payment of child support. It is not a new thing to find yourself in a situation whereby you are no longer receiving child support payments from the noncustodial parent. If this is the case, then you have a right to ask for help from the department. They will help you to reclaim the amount that is due and also the paying parent will be subjected to a penalty after investigations are carried out.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

It starts with plying for the child support services. Once you have established that the custodial parent is not paying and the payment are long overdue, you can proceed to file a request by following the steps below:

Step 1: Access and download the application form.

Step 2: Fill in the details of the custodial, noncustodial parent and the children that need support.

Step 3: Sign it at the bottom.

Step 4: Send it to any addresses below for the child support office in your area.