Calculations of Child Support Payments in Arkansas are done according to the Arkansas Supreme Court Adminstrative Order No. 10 as amended.
There is a range of factors that are taken into account:
- The number of children involved in the child support action;
- Parent’s income;
- The sum of federal income taxes withheld
- The sum of state income taxes withheld
- The sum of FICA and Medicare withheld
- The sum of Health Insurance paid for children involved in the child support case.
You can estimate your child support payments on the website entering all listed above factors. However, it is mentioned on the website that is only an approximate assessment and the exact amount of payments define courts.
There are some factors which also can be taken into consideration by court:
- Transportation expenses;
- The creation or maintenance of a trust fund for the children;