The website of AR Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) gives parents an opportunity:
- To make calculations of payments,
- See payment history for last 6 months,
- View and download all necessary documents,
- Manage personal information,
- Manage case information
- Manage payments.
To apply for Child Support you should:
- Fill in the form
2. Send it via mail to OCSE, P.O. Box 8133, Little Rock, AR 72203
OR take it personally to the closest child support office (see the list below).
Then create an account:
- Read and agree the Terms of Service section.
- Indicate whether you use a mouse or not.
- To pass Word Verification section, enter properly the captcha.
- Enter personal information, such as: Case ID, last six digits of your Social Security Number, First name, Last name, Email, Phone
- Set up security questions.
If you have any issues with registration call (501) 683-7911 or 866-428-8382.