Kansas Child Support Enforcement

Through the child support services in Kansas you can enforce an order for the noncustodial parent to begin paying for child support. It is the right of every child to receive support from both of their parents. However, in this case, the noncustodial parent is the one to provide financial support as the custodial one is already being responsible living and providing for the child. In case of default in payment of support, you can file a complaint.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

The idea is to have the payment made as usual and the best way to approach such a situation is to seek help from the Kansas child support services. They will assign you an official who will investigate on the complaint before taking action. The process is as follows:

Step 1: Access and download the form.

Step 2: In the first page, choose your service, enter the details of the noncustodial parent and sign at the bottom.

Step 3: Fill in the questionnaires in all the sections with relevant information and sign at the bottom.

Step 4: Find your nearest office here and send it.