Nebraska Child Support Enforcement

Children need monthly or weekly financial support from the parent who is not living with them due to divorce or separation. If such support is no longer available and there is no reasonable cause of such default in payment, you should act accordingly. As a parent in Nebraska, you can seek this help from child support offices within the state.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

Once you detect the problem and the grace period is over, you have to send a request for the relevant child support officials to take action on the defaulter parent. Before such a request can be enforced, it has to be investigated. To file a complaint, you have to adhere to the steps below:

Step 1: Access and download the form.

Step 2: Enter the details of the parent and child as required.

Step 3: After that, you can read the rights and responsibilities before you sign.

Send the filled form to the local child support offices to have that request processed.