New Jersey Child Support Enforcement

With the help from the division of family development office of child support services in New Jersey, you can easily enforce child support payments. It assists you in settling child support disputes and if in any case you need the paying parent to start paying for child support, you can apply for the child support services. Most guardians or custodial parents will have trouble dealing with the noncustodial parent. One of the major issues they face is when the payments are no longer made. If this is the case you can file a request to have the order enforced.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

Trying to convince or force a nonpaying parent to start or resume paying for child support can be difficult. However, with the right authority from the child support agencies, you can start receiving that payment. The process of filing a complaint with the office of child support services include:

Step 1: Access and download the application form.

Step 2: Read the opening statement.

Step 3: From page 9, fill it up to section 6 and sign it at the bottom.

Step 4: Find your local office here and send the filled form.