North Dakota Child Support Enforcement

Through the child support enforcement division in North Dakota, a parent seeking child support or who no longer receives child support from the paying parent can get their child support order enforced. You, however, have to file a complaint or default of payments or apply for child support services if you want to start the process. For the former, your case will go through different steps before the complaint is enforced.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

The support comes in handy when you have done it right. You will need to provide proof of default in payments to the local child support office in North Dakota for fast processing. The steps include:

Step 1: Access and download the form.

Step 2: Fill in the form with the required details up to section E.

Step 3: Sign it, find your local child support office address here and send it for processing.