Ohio Child Support Enforcement

A guardian in Ohio can sort out help from the child support officials in the case where payment for child support from the other parent is not provided. If there was a previous arrangement where the paying parent was living up to his or her responsibilities but chose not to responsible, you can get the necessary help. You can file a complaint and have your grievances heard.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

You have to inform the officials of the predicament you are in and have them process your details before they can take action. To file such a complaint, you need to follow the procedure below:

Step 1: Access and download the form.

Step 2: Enter your details and those of the children in the pages as required.

Step 3: Find the Child support Enforcement Agency address from the form below and send the filled document to that address.