I. APPLY FOR CHILD SUPPORT
In the document below you can find out all necessary information to apply for Child Support Services in State of Alaska:
- What services are provided – establishing, enforcing and modifying support orders, medical support.
- Your rights and responsibilities.
- Application form.
- Statement of support received with instructions.
- Affidavit and Request for Nondisclosure of Identifying Information.
- Paternity witness statement, etc.
II. CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN
In order to get your child support statement you need to create an account on the website https://my.alaska.gov/ and login.
III. You can find out PAYMENT OPTIONS on this page.
There are several ways how you can make your payment:
- Personally – 655 F Street, Anchorage, Alaska
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). To be considered for a monthly EFT debit from your bank account you need to do the following:
– Complete forms – Non-Custodial Parent Direct Withdrawal Authorization Form and EFT Payment Agreement
– Send/fax them with a copy of a voided check or deposit slip to: Child Support Services Division (CSSD) MS 40
550 W. 7th Ave., Suite 310
Anchorage, AK 99501-6699
Fax number: (907) 787-3220
– Get a copy of the form
- By mail:
Child Support Services Division (CSSD)
PO Box 100380
Anchorage AK, 99510-0380