Illinois Child Support Enforcement

An Illinois parent who is divorced or separated but lives with the kids has a right to receive support from the other parent of those kids. On that note, if such support is cut off without any reasonable explanation, then you have to ask for support from the relevant child support offices within the state. To help them provide fast and reliable help, you have to file a complaint in the form of a request

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

You need information about the parent who is not paying. From the name to the gross salary and the amount of financial support they are supposed to provide, you should provide all that in detail. It starts with the following steps:

Step 1: Click here

Step 2: Select county.

Step 3: Tap the link as shown below.

Download the form and fill in the required information. Once you are done, you can send to the address depending on the county you have selected