Pennsylvania Child Support Enforcement

With help from the department of human services guardians can ask for help and receive payment for child support from the noncustodial parent. It entails filling a form that will help them understand your situation before they can take the next best cause of action. With many custodial parents encountering issues in receiving child support from the paying parents you can file a complaint in the case of refusal to pay for such support.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

Being the receiving parent, you will need to file a complaint if the payments are due. The process involves:

Step 1: Access and download the form.

Step 2: Enter your details and the purpose of the application.

Step 3: Access and download the form.

Step 4: Fill in all the details of the child, custodial parent and noncustodial parent. Also, enter all the child expenses including medical insurance.

Step 5: Sign it at the bottom.

Step 6: Access and download the complaint form.

Step 7: Fill it in, sign it, and deliver it to your local child support offices.