Utah Child Support Enforcement

With the help from the department of human services in Utah there can be a way to start receiving payments from the noncustodial parent. It helps guardians and custodial parents to get the necessary help from their children from the noncustodial parents. With the rights of children being taken into consideration, they are obligated to make sure that their children get the support they need. It starts with filing a complaint in the case of default in payments.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

The department can enforce an order to have the paying parent pay for support either monthly or according to the agreed period of time. To do this, you will need to go through the following steps:

Step 1: Access and download the form.

Step 2: Fill in the form from section 1 to section 11.

Step 3: Send the filled form to the address below:

Office of Recovery Services

Child Support Services

PO Box 45033

Salt Lake City, UT 84145-0033