Vermont Child Support Enforcement

It can happen that the non-custodial parent defaults in payment of child support. In such a case, you can choose to either approach him or her or file a complaint with the relevant child support offices. For the latter, you can do it online on the Vermont child support website. The process starts with filing a complaint.

How to File a Request in Case of Failure to Pay for Support

The details of the parent who has defaulted on the same have to be provided. In a form that you download online, you need to enter all the details required to help the child support officials track down the non-paying parent.

Step 1: Access and download the form

Step 2: Enter all the details of the parent, child, and insurance as required in the form.

Step 3: Enter the payment and bank details as shown in the form.

After you are done with filling the form and you have read the information on the form, you can send it to the address below:

Vermont Office of Child Support

103 South Main Street

Waterbury, VT 05671-1901